Wednesday, October 30, 2013

"Great Black and White Photographers Part 3"

The first thing that caught my attention in the first photo is the naturalness of what is going on in that exact moment when it caught my attention.
 
 
 
 
 
I see a guy with a camera.

I smell the stinch of gargbe.

I hear the sound of a flash and cars horns.

I taste the air of pizza.

I feel uncomfortable  with this guy taking a picture of us,. 
I see two wonmen walking outside there beautiful.

I smell good wood in the place.

I hear their chatting and laughing.

I taste my finger their to absolutely to perfect.

I feel eggered to go talk to them but im to nervous to cause the sight of them is stunning.


3.I think I'd like to do a poster with different pictures of the whole year.


No comments:

Post a Comment