Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Year in Review: 2013

A shocking "selfie" taken. This is amazing I'm in shocked but like the picture cause its crazy to capture a picture like this like daaaamnnn.

Window cleaners wearing superhero costumes greet a patient at a children's hospital as part of the celebration of Children's Day in Sao Paulo, Brazil on Oct. 10. Children's Day is celebrated in Brazil on Oct. 12. 


Thought this photo was pretty funny the guy is just as crazy as the fish looks. To funny what a good photo.

PART 2.

1. What was the best song of 2013?

Kanye West, “Blood on the Leaves”

2. What was the best movie of 2013?
'American Hustle' 
3. What was the most important news story of the year?

Remembering Nelson Mandela. Nelson Mandela, South Africa’s former president and an international icon of freedom, dies at age 95. 

4. Who was the most important person of 2013?

Nelson Mandela

5. What was the biggest sports OR entertainment story/person of 2013?

Astounding Iron Bowl

 

Part 3.

Something I did over the break was get all of my family together at one's house and cooked and eat delicious foods and laugh and have good quality time with family.

My new year resolution was to start something new change my attitude and stay out of trouble and keep doing me and focus on my and my life after high school. 

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment